Tuesday 10 December 2013

On the day of the Protest





On the day of the Protest:

Unfortunately, on the day of the protest after our planning (see previous posts) and organisation we were unable to perform as all members of our three-piece team were so ill we were unable to do it.  I feel I have a rough idea of how the protest would have gone as it had been rehearsed a lot and I think it would have gone well and been very enjoyable to perform as I am keen to protest against this subject that we're passionate about and tell people our message.  However, unfortunately there is not was of knowing how it would have gone, only an indication by the work we had prepared. In previous posts I have analysed the process of our protest from initial ideas to how it developed, concepts, meaning, costumes, location, lines, facts, desired outcome, how to get our message across
and how I feel this will be effective for our protest.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment